PATCH: linux_2_4: add support for the Ocelot-G board

(Ralf asked me to send this again, in part because the list manager
stripped the attachements last time.)

The attached two patches and small tar archive (I can't figure out how
to make CVS do the equivalent of a diff -N) add support to the 2.4
branch for the Ocelot-G board (RM7000 processor with GT-64240 bridge).

I've gone ahead and created an linux/arch/mips/momenco directory, as
we've got another board almost ready to add to the repository (the
Ocelot-C and -CS), and we've got concrete plans to port to our
RM9000x2 board (Jaguar), which has at least a couple of varieties.  I
figured getting all this organized under one directory would be wise.

Presuming this gets accepted, there are a few more patches in this
series... some updates to the MTD probing address for these boards, as
well as a new ethernet driver for the GT-64240 on-board ethernet.

Ralf, please apply these to the CVS repository.

Matt

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107