Re: new asm-mips/io.h

>>>>> On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:06:48 +1100, Ralf Baechle <ralf@oss.sgi.com> said:
ralf> Well, talk to it's developers before it's too late.  Or as it
ralf> has already happened for some hardware I think we should simply
ralf> go with your suggestion and make all those functions vectors.

For me, currently it happens only in big endian and I can live happy
in a little endian world.  I will create new patch when I REALLY need
it.  Thank you.

---
Atsushi Nemoto