Documentation on MIPS kernel options...

Greetings.

I have been having some correspondance with Eric Raymond (ESR)
concerning MIPS configuration options. I have already sent him
a fairly good sized list of descriptions for some MIPS options
that will be utilized in the CML2 build system for the 2.5.x
and 2.6.x series kernels. He sent me another list of items and
I decided to ask those of you on the list to provide the
descriptions. Please send me the descriptions and at the end of
next week I will compile the results and send them off to
Eric. Thanks.

-Steve

CONFIG_ARC_CONSOLE
CONFIG_AU1000_UART