Re: PHP module spams httpd error.log

On 12/06/2011 06:30 AM, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> Well, libming is clearly not completely thread safe, so let's not
> bother about that right now. Rather, the apache case seems
> interesting. That's simply a matter of calling Ming_init multiple
> times from within the same process. I'd think it is the PHP module
> responsibility to avoid that.

OK.  I've been using the ming module with a guard against calling
Ming_init() again, and so far it's been fine.  I want to look at
php_ext/ming.c closer before submitting a patch.

I'm creating an account with bugs.libming.org now.  (Actually
the first bug I'll post there is for tests/actionscript
failing on OpenBSD. A BSD vs. GNU make difference I think.)

- Ed