Re: checkbox and radio buttons how to?

Hi!
I cant figure out how to get the functions to work in ming (PHP) How am I getting them in as ming functions in PHP?.
Could you advice me? I guess the where written fro Ruby.
Right now is it looking like this (when not populated with data)
http://www.pocketdirekt.se/ming.php
Obviously would I like to replace text field (Betalsätt) with radio buttons and (Jag godkänner) whit a real check box.
I have the functionality I need bout it is not looking so good with text fields.

Regards
Mattias

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Richard Fairhurst <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mattias Andersson wrote:

> Right now did I make a tempera solution with text fields and action script
> bout I would rather have radio buttons and a  check box as in HTML forms.
> Anyone having example code.

I coded a bunch of UI elements - radio buttons, checkboxes, drop-down
menus and modal windows - for the OpenStreetMap editor, Potlatch.
You're more than welcome to reuse the code (it's public domain).

The UI code is here:
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/applications/editors/potlatch/ui.as

but you'll probably need to look at the rest of the app to see how
it's used and the (very few) library sprites that it requires.

cheers
Richard

Mattias Andersson
Storskiftesvägen 6