Re: checkbox and radio buttons how to?

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 01:06:48PM +0200, Mattias Andersson wrote:

> Obviously would I like to replace text field (Betalsätt) with radio buttons
> and (Jag godkänner) whit a real check box.

There's no such thing like a "radio button"  or "check box"
as per SWF or Flash Player API, but you can create your own
versions of such concepts. Hopefully somebody made such generic
widgets already but it's one (or more) level  higher than Ming.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!