Question on display jpg file using py_ext

Hello all,

I compiled and installed the latest release of Ming 0.4.0.rc1. And I try to use the Python module. But
it has problems to load a jpg file. Here's my code:

from ming import *

Ming_setScale(20.0)

a = SWFBitmap('imgae01.jpeg')
#a = JpegBitmap('image01.jpg')

s = SWFShape()
#s.addSolidFill(255, 128, 0, 255)
s.setRightFill(s.addBitmapFill(a, SWFFILL_TILED_BITMAP))
s.setLine(1, 0, 0, 0, 255)
s.drawLine(100, 0)
s.drawLine(0, 100)
s.drawLine(-100, 0)
s.drawLine(0, -100)

m = SWFMovie()
m.setDimension(400, 800)
m.add(s)
m.save("test.swf")

And I run the test C samples under /test/FillStyle,  test02 and test03 can work successfully.

Can anybody give me a hint on where the error is? And where can I find python doc or samples?

thanks & regards,
Linda Lian