Re: updated server, broke mhonarc/mharc

On 24-Sep-2013 17:02, mathog wrote:

The failure mode is a bit odd:

1.  only the first message's msgid gets into msgid.cache
2.  both are concatenated to the appropriate mbox file
3.  only the first message is converted to html.

Let me revise 3. What it did was convert all messages processed at one time into a single HTML. Sorry I did not notice it before, but the messages were long and I did not scroll to the bottom.

So the problem can be summarized as "N messages in mail spool are processed as if it was 1 big message".

Thanks,

David Mathog
mathog@xxxxxxxxxxx