Re: Looking for someone to get MHonArc working...

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 11:32 AM,  <Antony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I run LetterRip Pro on a Mac G5 machine. mhonarc itself is run on a Linux machine (along with the web server).
> Out of curiosity, i sit possible to run mhonarc on a Mac OS X server?

It should be, since OS X provides a unix-based operating
environment.

mhonarc does have code to deal with older MacOS environments,
but I do not recall if anyone has confirmed mhonarc usage under
OS X.  I do not own any Mac's so I am unable to confirm.

--ewh