Looking for someone to get MHonArc working...

Hi,

I am looking for someone to help me get MHonArc up and running on my web site. A close friend who set this up for me died suddenly in December and I now want to get the software working again. Ideally I would like to find someone in the Manchester (UK) area but given chances are small anyone interested in a small piece of work please let me know and I will send you further details.

Best wishes

Tony