Newbie Questions

Hello

I've just installed MHonArc on my server, which was a task because I have never used telnet/ssh before today, so I needed to learn that first. That should give you a sense of by newbie-ness. Smart enough to get telnet working and install MHonArc, but apparently not smart enough to do much else (see below).

I have a few dopey questions:

    (1) After the initial installation, is there a web page you can go to on your site that is a MHonArc home page or something?

    (2) For some reason, if I type in any commands other than mhonarch -v I get a message telling me what the proper monarch usage is, and then a long list of commands.  However, if I type in a command like mhonarc -reverse, I still get this same message.  What am I doing wrong?

    (3) In the documentation, under 'Quick Start', it talks about how to convert a pre-existing MH mail folder or UUCP/Unix mailbox file. I don't know what those are, but I know my server uses Apache/Unix (Redhat I think?).  I create email accounts via a control panel on my system, and access them with Outlook Express using standard SMTP and POP info.  I don't know where this mail is kept on the server, or how to access it. Is there any documentation that explains this in a bit more detail?

    (4) Based on the above, am I hopelessly out of my depth here?

    (5) How do I uninstall MHonArc?