time zones

Dear mhonarc experts,

Is it possible to display per message dates of all messages in a specific
timezone (other than GMT) in indices (or even on message pages) even if the
messages were not sent from a mailer in this time zone ? I know that the
$MSGGMTDATE$ resource variable allows to do this for GMT, but is there a way to
choose a different time zone instead ? I couldn't find an answer for this in
the documentation or the list archives, apologies if I have overlooked
something.

Best regards,

Winfried