Re: Preserve HTML image src references in HTML messages?

Earl Hood wrote:
On March 8, 2004 at 11:03, Peter Davis wrote:

I'm using mhonarc with the -single switch to be able to view individual
mail messages as HTML.  That way, I can use a text-only mail reader
(e.g., mutt), but still view the occasional HTML message when I want to.

Check out the options to m2h_text_plain::filter in the MIMEFILTERS
reference page.

Will do.  Thanks!

-pd

--