Re: How to remove html tags.

maestrohero wrote:
Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
maestrohero wrote:
the messages are not proper,i.e.,all the messages are in mix
with html tags.It is appreciate,if anyone give me a best
suggestion to remove those tags, when compiling the messages to
html in mhonarc environment.

Have you tried to convert them? MHonArc is normally able to handle that without pre-processing.

Yes, I have tried and eventhough it looks like attched file.

Okay. Then I take it that the HTML portion of the message source includes such <font></font> tags, and MHonArc is preserving them.

If you like, you can get rid of them by having MHonArc use a
customized filter when converting HTML messages.

http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/mimefilters.html

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson