Re: Re: How to remove html tags.

Yes, I have tried and eventhough it looks like attched file.

mhonarc-users@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

maestrohero wrote:
> the messages are not proper,i.e.,all the messages are in mix with
> html tags.It is appreciate,if anyone give me a best suggestion to
> remove those tags, when compiling the messages to html in mhonarc
> environment.

Have you tried to convert them? MHonArc is normally able to handle
that without pre-processing.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
My PresenceHelp
Click onthe image to chat with me
<x-html>

</x-html>