Re: Troubleshooting MHonarc and MS Entourage

On February 21, 2004 at 19:19, Roger Wong wrote:

> I'm a Mac OS X Microsoft Entourage user and am trying to get MHonarc to
> convert its mbox files to HTML. But I can't.
>
> Using default settings, I'm getting this error:
> Warning: Could not parse date for message
>
> I read the FAQ and the archives about using MSGSEP so I tried this:
> mhonarc -msgsep ^From\s-- /Users/roger/Desktop/kat.mbox

The "--" is part of the regex, which will not match the message
separator.

It is better to zip up your mbox sample to avoid any munging of
data over transport.  For example, in the sample you included,
there are ">From..." lines for message separators.  Is the
">" actually part of the data?

--ewh