Re: Installation (and usage) under Mac OS X 10.3.2?

--- Roger Wong <lunarboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah you're going to have to familiarize yourself with the Terminal and some
> basic UNIX commands. Do a Google search and you'll find some good tutorials.

Thanks, now I have some idea of what I need to learn about.

> Meanwhile, here are some step-by-step instructions for installing it from
> the standard distribution:
>
> 1. Download and untar the archive using Stuffit Expander. For simplicity,
> just move the expanded folder onto your Desktop.
> 2. Open Terminal.
> 3. In Terminal, type "cd Desktop/MHonArc-2.6.8" and hit Return.
> 4. Then type "perl install.me" and hit Return.
> 5. Answer all the questions using the default answers. (Hitting Return
> usually works.)
>
> That's it! You'll still have to read the documentation online to figure out
> how to use it. Remember that you will be using the Terminal to use the
> program though.

As soon as I get a chance I'm going to give installing it through Terminal a
try. I'm willing to learn, (as a matter of fact I love learning new computer
stuff) it's just as I mentioned above I didn't know where to begin, now I do.
Thanks.