Re: Troubleshooting MHonarc and MS Entourage

Hi Earl:

Thanks for answering my question.

You're right the ">" is not actually part of the data. Attached is a zipped
mbox file with 4 messages.

I guess I misunderstood the docs when it came to adding the "--". What
should the whole command be instead?

Thanks!

---Roger