Re: Formating with colors

At 04:51 PM 10/18/02, you wrote:

>Look at the IDXPGBEGIN, TIDXPGBEGIN, and MSGPGBEGIN resources.
>
>To make maintenance easier, add a <link rel=stylesheet> link to
>the top of each page.  This way you only have to edit the stylesheet
>to make color changes without having to regenerate archive pages.
>
>--ewh

     Good morning, Earl.  I just wanted to thank you for your help;  this
was exactly the tip I needed!

     --Michel
     (ICQ #137401206 // AIM MichelV69)
     (replyto: michel@wolfstar.ca)
     "With shock and terror on your face, Doomed to watch it all take place
     "With your hands at your side, Just along for the ride..."
     -- 60 Second Nightmare, Lawrence Gowan, Great Dirty World, 1987