Re: MhonArc/PHP

Well, maybe it;s the IndPgBegin tag that I used to get
rid of he X-Headers.  All I know is that I keep
getting this at the top of every message page:
<!-- MHonArc v2.5.6 -->
-->

Which is wreaking havok with my php pages. I managed
to get rid of them on the index and thread pages, but
I cant seem to find what part create them in the
message pages.

I've looked through the archives, and I see what other
have done, and I tried them...  it's worked on
everything but the messages pages.

Vincent