Re: N900 consumes too much power

----- Message d'origine -----
> The first really kicked me! I've never used the offline mode because I
> want people to reach me on my phone number.
> So I wasn't really right I don't use GPRS/2.5G/3G. I am connected to my
> cell operator all the time even when not connected to their data
> services! I just only use the call and SMS services.
> To be clear: Is it normal to be connected to this basic services all the
> time with an N900 device?
> Or did you, Rixed, recommend me to go offline only for testing purposes?

Of course offline mode is not normal. I suggested it
for testing :) So that whatever software is the culprit it can no longer drain the battery very fast. If you can't stand several days in offline mode and without top reporting a process that's heavy on the cpu then you'll be certain your harware is faulty.