Re: N900 consumes too much power

-[ Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 08:20:17PM +0200, Pavel ??ezní??ek ]----
> I am connected all the time to WiFi at home. But even outdoors when not
> connected, my battery discharges in a couple of hours.

You should try setting the N900 in flight mode (or offline mode,
whatever it's called) so you can make certain your's not using
wifi nor 3g nor anything. Then see how long your phone lasts.

Also, while doing so, open a terminal and run "top" for a minute or two
to check CPU usage by programs. Top itself and Xorg should be on top,
with only a few % of CPU.