Re: N900 consumes too much power

Dne 5.8.2012 21:45, Jan Knutar napsal(a):
On Sunday 05 August 2012, Pavel Řezníček wrote:

I am connected all the time to WiFi at home. But even outdoors when
 not connected, my battery discharges in a couple of hours.
Are you connected to 3g instead when outdoors? Do you have "switch to
WLAN when available" enabled?

Hello Jan, thank you for your response and question.
No, I'm usually not connected to 3G when outdoors. I use 3G on merely rare occasions because it costs money in contrast to WiFi :-)
Actually, I don't have “switch to wlan when available” enabled but cca 98% of all the time I am speaking of I had it enabled.
As I connect rarely to GPRS, 2.5G & 3G cellular data networks and I am perfectly aware of disconnecting it and switching to WiFi, this is not my issue.
Anyways, thanks for the tip :-)

Pavel