Re: Vim - syntax highlighting

I'm so sorry, thank you so much for your reply but I don't seem to understand.

Could you elaborate a bit more if is not a problem?

For what I understood of your comments is that, because of the default white background in the N900's terminal,
the set bg should be light, instead of dark.

Being the setting to tell Vim:

My Background color is ligth, please don't use light colors in your fonts.

Instead of:

Please set the background color dark, so I can see your light fonts.

Is this correct?

Thanks again,
f(t)

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 6:33 AM, Marius Gedminas <marius@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 02:47:02AM -0300, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail wrote:
> Do you kept your screen with the white backgound?

Yes.

> because I find that a lot of the highlighting done by Vim (awesome by
> the way) is very light.

set background="">

> Colors like yellow and light blue, or lime, etc. Colors that seam to
> expect a darker background.

(I'm baffled by all the "set bg=dark" suggestions in this thread given
the information you supplied.)

Marius Gedminas
--
If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem.