Re: Vim - syntax highlighting

I have installed vim from the app-manager.

I have only one alternative:
sudo update-alternatives --config vi

There is only 1 program which provides vi
(/bin/busybox). Nothing to configure.

ok?

next. I open vi from a nice app link.

finally source command works, but I have to do it every time plus the
highlighting sucks for go lang.

will keep trying.

Gedit port?

f(t)