Re: PR 1.2 update and messaging

ext Aldon Hynes <Aldon.Hynes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Okay... I've finally gotten PR 1.2 running and just about everything
> seems to be working, with one exception.  My SMS messages are not
> showing up in Converstations.  I can send and receive new SMS
> messages, but they do not show up in conversations.

I have the same problem and will try to get to the bottom of this today.
For me, incoming text messages are displayed, but they are not stored
permanently.  Also, the "Recent calls" list remains empty.

> Checking the database
> /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger/el-v1.db or el.db with sqlite3 shows the old
> messages in the database.

Yes, and el-v1.db and el.db are _exactly_ the same size for me, so maybe
some schema conversion failed and el.db is now in the wrong format or
something and rtcom refuses to both read and write it.  That's a very
very uneducated guess of course.

I guess I have to read the rtcom sources or hunt down the developers
here... :)