PR 1.2 update and messaging

Okay... I've finally gotten PR 1.2 running and just about everything seems to be working, with one exception.  My SMS messages are not showing up in Converstations.  I can send and receive new SMS messages, but they do not show up in conversations.

Checking the database
/home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger/el-v1.db or el.db with sqlite3 shows the old messages in the database.

I tried reinstalling rtcom-messaging-ui and that hasn't made a difference.

Is anyone else running into the same problem, or have ideas about fixing the problem, or at least narrowing down the nature of the problem?

Aldon