From: kate.alhola@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:kate.alhola@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:00 PM
To: Aldon.Hynes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: maemo-users@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PR 1.2 update and messaging

On May 26, 2010, at 8:13 PM, ext Aldon Hynes wrote:

Okay... I've finally gotten PR 1.2 running and just about everything seems to be working, with one exception.  My SMS messages are not showing up in Converstations.  I can send and receive new SMS messages, but they do not show up in conversations.

Are you sure that you run it as user, not as root. If you run as root, you can send but you can't access eventlogger database

There was also some bugs on 10.0.0, it did not set correctly default account for SMS . It is fixed in 10.0.1 .

Kate

Checking the database
/home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger/el-v1.db or el.db with sqlite3 shows the old messages in the database.

I tried reinstalling rtcom-messaging-ui and that hasn't made a difference.

Is anyone else running into the same problem, or have ideas about fixing the problem, or at least narrowing down the nature of the problem?

Aldon
<ATT00001..txt>