Re: Gtalk call doesnt work on 3/3.5 G Network

Thank you Bernard for your kind information but here in UAE Skype,Fring,Nimbuzz or other third party are blocked only gtalk is working, i will take your advise & call to customer care & check what is the issue & remedy to that, if they have any.

Best Regards,
Khalid