Re: Weird battery (?) problem bricked N900

2010/4/13 Cláudio Sampaio <patola@xxxxxxxxx>
As for the continued malfunction, have you tried to reflash everything, including the eMMC? Might be a corruption in files caused by the successive attempts to get it up, that could only be fixed by a complete reflash.

Yes, as I already said - I've reflashed both fiasco images and that didn't solve the problem.

--
Dawid 'evad' Lorenz * http://adl.pl

null://google 'no evil' mail has taken away my random signatures