Re: Weird battery (?) problem bricked N900

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Dawid Lorenz <adl@xxxxxx> wrote:
Nonetheless, I was very suprised to see that device was acting a little differenty with other battery in it. Does that give any clue? Is there any chance to ressurect my friend's N900? Or a warranty repair is the only reasonable option here?

I think since charging is done by software and only starts after booting, your already charged battery gave the device the juice it needed to go.

As for the continued malfunction, have you tried to reflash everything, including the eMMC? Might be a corruption in files caused by the successive attempts to get it up, that could only be fixed by a complete reflash.

Best regards,
--
Cláudio "Patola" Sampaio
IRC: ptl  - Yahoo: patolaaa