n900 merged facebook contacts reappear

Hi I have a problem with my N900.

I use conversation with facebook. So automaticly all my facebook contacts get added to my phone. My problem is after merging them with their previous existing contacts they come back. They just appear again in the top level of my contacts.

Can anybody confirm that behavior or tell me how to fix it on my device?