Re: N900: Calibrating the accelerometers?

Hi!

Gunter Ohrner wrote:
> Is there any way to calibrate the N900's accelerometers?

> I need to signifiantly tilt the device such that the "Level Meter"
> application shows "horizontal" positioning, and the same holds for
> this nice XEyes widget and the labyrinth balls game.

Is there really noone who knows how to calibrate the sensors?

If you put your device on a levelled surface, do the sensors correctly
reflect its position, or is there a significant deviation / error as
with my device? (A good indicator is the XEyes desktop widget.)

Greetings,

  Gunter