Re: Not enough memory

Craig,

> If you wanted an iPhone, you should have bought one.

Sorry, that is the most pitiful excuse I have heard for
someone screwing up the partitioning. Yes, the N900 is
intended for technically sophisticated users. No, that
doesn't mean every single issue can be written off as
"user error".

It is funny that you refer to the iPhone, because one
of the things that really put me off the Apple stuff
is the fanboy religiousness. So, could we please not
have Nokia fanboys either - a screw up is a screw up.

> this is not a computer for someone that don't know
> how to maintain a computer.

Sorry, as someone who has been involved with first UNIX
and then Linux for the last 30 years, I like to think I
know a thing or two about maintaining a computer.  Some
users, even fairly sophisticated ones, like to hold
developers responsible for really bad design choices.
That doesn't mean we think the whole product sucks, but
some people seem to take any criticism as an attack
to their beloved platform. Sometimes mistakes do need
to get pointed out, even in an otherwise great product.

If you can't handle it, stick to the fan club for 12
and under from now on.

	Julf