From: maemo-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:maemo-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Gary
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 2:05 PM
To: maemo-users@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: iPad

low end netbooks pre-installed with Linux may be obtained for sub $200
prices. that's cheaper than anything Apple or Nokia are offering in a
comparable category & they don't require special SDKs. Apple's P.A.
Semi talent will do wonders for Apple but it won't be much use
elswhere as they're unlikely to license their SoCs to 3rd parties.