Re: iPad

low end netbooks pre-installed with Linux may be obtained for sub $200 prices. that's cheaper than anything Apple or Nokia are offering in a comparable category & they don't require special SDKs. Apple's P.A. Semi talent will do wonders for Apple but it won't be much use elswhere as they're unlikely to license their SoCs to 3rd parties.