RE: mystery voicemail after each N900 reboot

I am using my N900 on AT&T, and rebooted it yesterday after applying an upgrade.  I had a similar alert appear.  I rebooted again today, without an update, to check to see if I would get the message again, and I did not.  As another data point, I previous phone was not an iPhone.  I had used a Razr before that.  I've never used an iPhone

Aldon
-----Original Message-----
From: maemo-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:maemo-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Reggie Suplido
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 1:49 PM
To: maemo-users@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: mystery voicemail after each N900 reboot

I guess your main phone is an iPhone? AT&T looks like it sends code specific for the iPhone, maybe for their visual voice mail service.

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Eric Cooper <ecc@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm using my N900 on AT&T.  I've rebooted twice in the past two days,
and each time a new voicemail alert appears right after startup with
the contact listed as "_@".  Selecting "Call" for that produces "This
contact's application does not support calls".  When I do check my
voicemail, there's no new message.

(I did two things recently that might be related: updated to the new
Maemo 5 system, and activated a Skype account.)

Does anyone know what's causing this?

--
Eric Cooper             e c c @ c m u . e d u