Re: Gtalk problems with Maemo 5

It happens either on WiFi and 3G. Thank you for tying to help, but as I said already the problem is with telepathy-gabble (the Jabber/Gtalk backend of the IM system used in Maemo and in some parts of the Gnome desktop) which crashes with my account for some strange reason. Telepathy developers already know about this and are trying to fix it.