Maemo Drac stopped working

I'm not sure what has happened, but the normally dependable MaemoDrac stopped working a couple days ago on my n810. When one clicks play, it pops briefly into the card screen then back to the front menu. I tried uninstalling and installing it -- same problem. Minimally, there seems to be a faulty card layout stored somewhere that needs to be deleted to properly reinstall. Anyone know where that might be? I'm not very adept at poking around looking for files on my n810. I was able to get it working with a restoration of a backup, but that seems sort of extreme. Then last night, the same MaemoDrac error reappeared... My guess is there may be some other issue that needs attending to which may also be at fault -- like cleaning up unused programs and memory... However, MaemoDrac appears to be the only program I use that is having problems... _______________________________________________
maemo-users mailing list
maemo-users@xxxxxxxxx