RE: Maemo Flasher-3.5 Tool documentation updated

Hi,

Thanks Graham, I just updated Flasher-3.5 documentation (new know issue) with this Nokia PC Suite issue.
http://wiki.maemo.org/Documentation/Maemo_5_Developer_Guide/Development_Environment/Maemo_Flasher-3.5

That issue not to use USB hubs when flashing was already there...

Cheers,
//Jarmo