Re: N900 calendar widget

On Monday 04 January 2010 09:51:00 am Tony Green wrote:
> On Monday 04 Jan 2010 17:08:41 Dave Neary wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> > You mean the calendar on your N900 or the maemo.org community calendar?
>
> It's the one on the N900 itself.
>
> > You're right, the calendar on the tablet should be showing the upcoming
> > events you've added to the agenda.
>
> What I'm struggling to work out is why some events apparently ARE in the
> agenda but others aren't. When I look at any particular event, I can't see
> any reference to "agenda", either as part of the editable data or any other
> note. All show as being in "Calendar (local)".
>
> So I suppose the question I'm PROBABLY asking is "how do I add an event to
> the agenda as well as the calendar?"
>
> Cheers
> Tony

I haven't tested this but is there a chance that you are using multiple
calendars and that one or more of these calendars is turned off.  I know if I
go into the calendar, settings, then edit calendars I have three   Birthdays,
N900 Local, and Private.  If you are setting events to private maybe they
don't show on the applet

tim