Re: N900 calendar widget

On Monday 04 Jan 2010 17:08:41 Dave Neary wrote:

Hi Dave,
> You mean the calendar on your N900 or the maemo.org community calendar?
It's the one on the N900 itself.

> You're right, the calendar on the tablet should be showing the upcoming
> events you've added to the agenda.

What I'm struggling to work out is why some events apparently ARE in the agenda but others aren't. When I look at any particular event, I can't see any reference to "agenda", either as part of the editable data or any other note. All show as being in "Calendar (local)".

So I suppose the question I'm PROBABLY asking is "how do I add an event to the agenda as well as the calendar?"

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Green
Ipswich, Suffolk, England

* No Micro$oft products were used in the generation of this communication