Re: N900 calendar widget

The built-in calendar widget for home screen should show coming events from the calendar (start with today's all day events, then today's coming events ordered by time, then events from coming days) and if there are any tasks, show information about those in the last row.

Why it does not show those things for you I cannot explain right now.

Have you entered all the events in the calendar the same way (manually, through synchronization, etc?)

Hartti

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Tony Green <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 04 Jan 2010 17:08:41 Dave Neary wrote:

Hi Dave,
> You mean the calendar on your N900 or the maemo.org community calendar?
It's the one on the N900 itself.

> You're right, the calendar on the tablet should be showing the upcoming
> events you've added to the agenda.

What I'm struggling to work out is why some events apparently ARE in the agenda but others aren't. When I look at any particular event, I can't see any reference to "agenda", either as part of the editable data or any other note. All show as being in "Calendar (local)".

So I suppose the question I'm PROBABLY asking is "how do I add an event to the agenda as well as the calendar?"

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Green
Ipswich, Suffolk, England

* No Micro$oft products were used in the generation of this communication