Re: Printing (N800)

Peter Flynn wrote:
> I did some more tests, both with plaintext files and PDFs, and all of
> them print in microscopically small type

Duh. For some unfathomable reason, the config on the desktop (the print
host) was set to "Print 9 pages per sheet".

I've never in my life used that configuration. I can only imagine my
mouse brushed over some control at some stage. Grrr.

OK, printing from the N800 is fine, but it's commandline only. PDFs
print perfectly, so I can live with that, unless some kind soul writes a
little plugin for the File Manager to add "Print" to the menu.

///Peter