Printing (N800)

I've been using CUPS to print from my N800, and it seems to work now (an
earlier version was shipped with a fatally-broken pstotext utility),
even finding locally-published printers.

But it's restricted to printing from the command line (eg lpr foo.pdf),
and then only sometimes -- at other times it claims the "scheduler is
not responding", and you have to restart cupsd.

The major applications (browser, email, AbiWord, etc) don't have a
File|Print menu item. While this is understandable in the design
(perhaps printing was not thought of as an option), does anyone know if
it will be enabled in N900/Maemo5?

///Peter