USB Connection Internal Disk In Use Problem

Good Morning All,
	I'm starting to use Back In Time to backup my n810 to my notebook,
which then in turn gets backed up to an external hard drive. The problem
comes in because sometimes the internal memory card is in use. I'm
connecting via USB to the notebook. Of course I have a swap partition on
the internal card, but also my Claws mail folders. The former is
excluded from the backup, but I would like to include the latter in my
daily backup. I'm assuming that; even though I close out all programs
from their menu's; swap is in use. Thereby preventing the internal card
from mounting. Is there an easy way to unmount the internal card? I'm
not sure that moving the Claws folders is an option. I believe that's
setup during the first run and cannot be changed later. Including only
the external card is what I'm doing now, since it contains the backup
archive created by the n810's backup utility and all my files. Having
the mail folders as well would be some nice gravy.

Best Regards
--
Peter Bart <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Peter The Plumber