QA for NokiaWorld 2009 QA

Hi,

how is the policy to edit the wikipage for NokiaWorld 2009 QA? [1]
I would like to change the order of some questions. I know there was
rumors month ago, that Nokia will offer the N900 via a T-Mobile
contract. I don't see any arguments for this rumor, because e.g. Quim
advertise the root shell[2]. I would like to add a question, if there
are plans for subsidized and locked phone and move every related as a
subquestion. If Nokia didn't have a deal with T-Mobile, some other
questions doesn't make sense anymore.

So: Can I change the wikipage freely (with caution and common sense, of
course)?

Regards,

Keywan

[1] http://wiki.maemo.org/NokiaWorld_2009_QA
[2] http://flors.wordpress.com/2009/08/27
--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people@world:/# apt-get --purge remove capitalism
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'