Re: QA for NokiaWorld 2009 QA

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 16:53, Keywan Najafi
Tonekaboni<lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> how is the policy to edit the wikipage for NokiaWorld 2009 QA? [1]

It's been created by the community out of the thread at tmo:

    http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=31150

It was created with the prime intention of giving Tim and I a single
place to try and answer the community's questions as best we can:

    http://maemo.org/community/council/nokia_world_2009/

Short version: edit as you see fit. Anything also which improves the
formatting to make it easier for Tim and I will be very helpful (since
our time at laptops may be limited); please also realise there are
questions we might not get a chance to ask - or answers which aren't
forthcoming.

Cheers,

Andrew

--