Re: GPE-Contacts and .vcf

On Monday 31 August 2009 20:38:23 sean wrote:
> Would an updated version of Calendar be in the works that supports an
> alarm powering on the N800 and perhaps flashing the led?
> I have seen it referred to as the built-in alarm system, and without
> that power up option, it is real easy to miss an appointment, a show
> stopper in fact.

This is one of the most often requested enhancements to GPE Calendar but there
is no one working on it at the moment.  The problem is that no one seems to
have the time to implement it (a couple of people have made a start but never
finished the work).

It is not that no one wants to do it, or that it is not believed to be a good
idea, just the problem of anyone having the time to implement it so far.

Graham