Re: N900/Maemo 5 review

2009/8/30 John B. Holmblad <jholmblad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gary,

your response suggests that the initial release of the N900 will not
support HSDPA.

If that is the case then it would seem that the N900 will have poor
network performance due to a bandwidth limitation when the device is
used on mobile networks. I must be misinterpreting your remarks and I
find it hard to believe that Nokia would in late 2009 release a product
that does supports neither HSDPA nor EVDO.

I would say that N900 will have HSDPA support. I cannot even imagine the contrary...

--
Salut,
Sebas